Friday 30 April 2010

Project review

I found this project to be very enjoyable and interesting. I have learned a lot with respect to working in a team and building and designing a buggy.

Towards the end there were a few issues with the programming and design. This was due to the late completion of the design and lack of work done during the easter break.

As a whole I feel I could have contributed to the programming side. The programming was a weakness of mine which is why I had such a lack of involvement in that area. By being involved I could have improved my knowledge of programming and gained a lot more from this project.

Overall this project was still rewarding in many ways. The team worked well together and there were no major issues between team members. Seeing our buggy being successful on the test was very satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment